Christmas recipe: smoked salmon with sweet oven vegetablesThis easy but delicious salmon dish is perfect for a Christmas dinner or other gathering around the holidays. Roasting salmon gives it a deliciously soft texture. Together with these sweet oven vegetables you put something really special on the table!
Published in collaboration with our partner Freshly Fish
- Oven dish
- Kitchen knife
- 2 hot smoked salmon fillets
- 1 red onion
- 400 grams of Brussels sprouts
- 800 grams pumpkin
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a large baking sheet with baking paper
- Make a honey dressing by mixing the honey, lemon juice, chopped garlic, pepper and salt in a bowl
- Cut the squash and onion small and cut the Brussels sprouts in half.
- Spread on a baking sheet and spread the honey dressing over the vegetables.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, put the smoked salmon in with the vegetables. That way the salmon is served warm.
- Serve the salmon with the vegetables.