SALMON SALAD SANDWICHA creamy texture filled with delicious salmon and more. This easy Salmon salad sandwich can be prepared in just 10 minutes!
Why wait? Let's go!
Ingredients (for 2 sandwiches):
- 3 ounches cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon peper
- 1 can (6 ounces) pink salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Lettuce leaves
- 2 whole wheat buns
- Sliced tomatoes
- Take a large bowl and beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add salmon, carrot and celery and mix it well.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each bun.
- Add about 1/2 cup salmon salad on each bun and top with tomatoes.
You can also place some extra salmon on top of the salad if you like!
Enjoy your delicious sandwich!