EASY SALMON APPETISERWant to make a delicious last-minute appetiser? This salmon amuse is ready within 10 minutes and very tasty!
It not only looks festive but also luxurious and that in such a short time!
Tip: You can replace the herbs in this amuse with herbs of your choice, for example dill, a true salmon classic.
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 60 grams smoked VÅRLAKS salmon
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 0.5 shallot
- 250 grams fresh creamcheese
- salt and pepper
- Finely chop the shallot (hold it under the tap with warm water for a moment and dry it on a piece of kitchen paper)
- Cut the smoked VÅRLAKS salmon into thin strips
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl and add the shallots, olive oil and chopped herbs. Add some salt and pepper and mix well.
- Divide the mixture between (small) amuse-bouches and put the small salmon strips on top.
Decorate with some herb sprigs and it is ready to serve, enjoy!