Salmon WrapsA delicious snack during a cosy evening with friends or family! Easy to make and always a success!
Ingredients (for 24 pieces):
- 4 medium sized wraps
- 200 gram smoked salmon
- 100 gram lettuce
- 125 gram herb cream cheese
- Fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (toasted)
- Spread the wraps with a layer of cream cheese
- Put the slices of salmon on top and sprinkle it with some toasted pine nuts and chopped chives
- Divide the lettuce over the salmon
- Roll up the wrap firmly and glue it with some extra cream cheese
- Wrap the wraps in aluminium foil and leave to set in the fridge for at least one hour
Cut the wraps in equal pieces and you are ready to serve it, that will be a feast!