MINI CUCUMBER SALMON SNACKSSimply a very easy recipe for mini cucumber snacks with smoked salmon that you can prepare in 5 minutes. Great to serve at a party, high tea or just as a snack while watching a film with your loved one.
You can make 15 snacks with this recipe!
- One cucumber
- 150 gr smoked salmon
- 15 tablespoons cream cheese
- Fresh dill
- Cut the cucumber into slices, 1-2 cm thick
- Remove the salmon fillet from the packaging and fold a small piece of salmon inwards slightly. Lay the salmon on top of the slices
- Spread some cream cheese on top of the salmon
- Garnish with a small sprig of fresh dill
Enjoy a yummy salmon snack! Easy and tasty! Want more easy recipes for a snacknight? Click here!