EASY OVENBAKED SALMONRecipe that is basically impossible to mess up! Perfect for a delicious dinner at home.
- 2 VÅRLAKS filets
- Maple syrup
- Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and take the VÅRLAKS filets out of the fridge to let them come to room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a bowl and put 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and two tablespoons of maple syrup in it
- Stir everything together and marinate the salmon fillets with this. Leave them to marinate, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Take an ovendish and grease it with olive oil. Place the marinated salmon filets in the dish and season it with salt and pepper.
- Put them in the oven for 13-16 minutes. Check when the filets are done, but not overcooked.
Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and you're done! Enjoy!