HONEY MUSTARD SALMONSometimes you don't need much to put something delicious on table, just like this yummy recipe!
With only a few ingredients and ready within 20 minutes, great to serve with fries and a salad. Enjoy your meal!
- 2 VÅRLAKS salmon fillets (about 150 grams each)
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon thyme (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Olive oil
- Chopped onion
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees. (depending on the thickness of the salmon)
- Let the salmon come to room temperature outside the refrigerator.
- Mix the honey, mustard, thyme and cayenne pepper.
- Grease the oven dish with olive oil and place the salmon fillets in it, then spread the mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the chopped onion on top.
- Bake the salmon until done (but do not overbake) in the middle of the oven for about 10-13 minutes
Do you already know when you are going to make this recipe? Share it with your friends and enjoy together!