KETO: Salmon DishSalmon is packed with vitamins and minerals and is a great low-carb option. Eating 2 portions a week can help protect your heart and boost your immune system. A perfect addition to your keto lifestyle!
Here is a delicious recipe for salmon with garlic and cheese
Nutritional value: Per serving: 355 calories, 28 grams of fat, 25 grams of protein and 2 grams of carbohydrates
- 4 VÅRLAKS salmon
- 60 grams asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemonjuice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Take a bowl and mix it with lemon juice, garlic, butter, oregano and basil and asiago cheese
- Dab the salmon dry with some kitchen paper and place them skin side down on the baking tray and spread the mixture over the fillets
- Finally, drizzle with some olive oil and bake for 10-13 minutes until the salmon is cooked.
Enjoy your delicious keto-salmon!