Delicious sushi at homeToday’s good mood is sponsored by this delicious sushi! Make your own sushi deliciously and easily at home and amaze your friends! Of course, you make the freshest sushi yourself!
- Fresh VÅRLAKS salmon (boneless and skinless) (always ask the seller if you can use the salmon for sushi)
- Sushi rice
- Yaki Nori green seaweed
- Cream cheese
- Kwepie mayonnaise
- Soy sauce
- Sesame seeds
- (Sushi mat and cling film)
- Rinse the rice in a strainer or colander until the water runs clear. Combine with water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 20 minutes. Rice should be tender and water should be absorbed. Cool until cool enough to handle.
- In a small saucepan, combine the rice vinegar, oil, sugar and salt. Cook over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Cool, then stir into the cooked rice. When you pour this into the rice it will seem very wet. Keep stirring and the rice will dry as it cools.
Steps for the sushi:
- Remove the skin from the salmon and cut the salmon into thin strips and also cut the cucumber into thin strips.
- Cut the seaweed in half. There’s a rough side and a smooth side. Cover the whole of the rough side with rice, then turn the sheet over and put a piece of cling film under it.
- Then put the rice side down and spray the cream cheese on the seaweed.
- And put the cucumber next to it.
- Carefully roll the roll with the cling film on the outside.
- Lay the strips of salmon on the sushi roll and reinforce it by using the sushi mat again.
- Cut the sushi into equal pieces.
- Cover the sushi with kwepie mayonnaise, soy sauce and sesame seeds. (And almond shavings is you like)
Your own delicious home-made sushi, perfect to share with friends!