Creamy Salmon SoupCreamy Salmon Soup is a delicious appetiser that is not only hearty but also filling. This soup recipe has a creamy texture and is loved by foodies all over the world. Served with some soup sticks or bread, this easy-to-make dish can be made with just a few ingredients and doesn't take much effort. If you are craving for something healthy and filling, this flavourful soup is your ultimate nirvana. The richness of the soup mixed with potatoes and salmon will be like an explosion of flavours in your mouth and will leave your guests begging for more.
A well-rounded meal soup is perfect for this time of year. Not difficult to make, but delicious and nutritious.
For 4 servings
- Dash of olive oil
- 1 leek, cut into rings
- 1 bay leaf
- 750 ml fish stock
- 400 g firm potatoe, peeled and diced
- 400 g salmon fillet, diced
- 200 ml cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill, finely chopped (possibly dried dill)
- Pour the olive oil into a heavy-bottomed pan and gently fry the leeks for about 10 minutes. Then add the stock and bay leaf and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat and add the diced potatoes; simmer for 15 minutes until tender. Then add the salmon and whipping cream and heat for a good five minutes (do not let the soup boil again).
- Then add the butter to the soup and remove the pan from the heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with dill and enjoy!