Smoked Salmon Zucchini RollsRelax in the sun with a deliciously refreshing snack!
These smoked salmon and zucchini rolls are suitable for any occasion. It is a simple and healthy recipe.
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 4 oz. smoked salmon (VÅRLAKS)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbs chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the zucchinis lenghtwise into thin strips using a mandoline or a sharp knife.
- In a small bowl, mmix together the cream cheese, chopped dill, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Lay out the zucchini slices on a flat surface and spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture on each slice.
- Place a slice of smoked salmon on top of each
- Roll up the zucchini slices tightly and secure with foodpicks.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!