Honey Mustard SalmonThis salmon in the oven with honey mustard glaze is quick to prepare, familiar and yet surprising.
- 4 salmon fillets (or 2 big pieces)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C.)
- Place the salmon in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, dijon mustard, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Brush the salmon fillets with the honey-mustard mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is done.