Easy Mini Salmon Tarts
Mini Salmon Tarts
Discover a fuss-free delight with our easygoing Mini Salmon Tarts - a simple delicious creation featuring the delightful Norwegian VÅRLAKS salmon. These bite-sizes treats are perfect for various occasions, adding a touch of coziness to your snack time.
Follow the straightforward steps below to whip up these tasty bites that are sure to please!
- Mini puff pastry shells (store-bought or homemade)
- Smoked salmon
- Cream cheese
- Eggs, hard-boiled
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chives for garnish
- If using store-bought mini puff pastry shells, follow the package instructions for baking.
- Cut rounds of smoked salmon using the back/opening of a glass.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the smoked salmon rounds into the prepared pastry shells.
- Spoon a dollop of cream cheese mixture on top of the salmon.
- Finish by placing a slice of hard-boiled egg on each tartlet.
- Garnish with fresh chives or your preferred herbs.
- Serve and enjoy these easygoing mini Salmon Tarts - a delightful and effortlessly cozy snack.
Relish the simplicity and deliciousness of our Easygoing Mini Salmon Tarts. Elevate your snacking moments with VÅRLAKS, the finest Norwegian salmon. Perfect for any gathering, these bites are a charming addition to your reportoire.