OVENBAKED SALMON TERIYAKIMy mouth is watering.... Time for another easy, yet delicious recipe!
- 4 VÅRLAKS fillets
- 80 ml soysauce
- 1 tablespoon dark bastard sugar
- Garlic powder
- Ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180/190 degrees
- Mix the soy sauce, sugar, garlic powder, ginger powder, water and honey all togheter.
- Take an ovendish and grease with olive oil.
- Take the salmon and place in the oven dish and s[read it with the sauce. (Save some sauce as well)
- Bake it for about 14 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Then spread the remaining sauce on top, it will be a feast!
Tip: Sprinkle some sesam seeds over it to finish!