Smoked Salmon RisottoIndulge in the rich and creamy flavors of this delectable smoked salmon risotto, a dish that marries the elegance of smoked salmon with the comfort of a perfectly cooked risotto.
- 250 grams of risotto rice
- 200 grams of smoked salmon, chopped into pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 750 ml of hot vegetable broth
- 125 ml of dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 50 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped (optional, for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté until translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Then add the garlic and sauté for another 1 minute.
- Add the risotto rice to the pan and stir for 1-2 minutes until the rice grains become translucent and glossy.
- Pour the white wine into the pan and stir until the wine is almost fully absorbed by the rice.
- Begin adding the hot vegetable broth, one ladleful at a time, and stit regularly. Only add more broth when the previous amount is almost completely absorbed. Continue this process for about 18-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and has a creamy texture.
- Add the pieces of smoked salmon to the risotto and gently stir to evenly ditribute them. Let the salmon cookfor a few minutes until it's heated through.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and butter to make the risotto even creamier. Season the risotto with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the smoked salmon risotto immediately, garnished with fresh parsley if desired.
Experience the exquisite blend of smoked salmon and creamy risotto, enjoy!