Creamy Salmon PastaIndulge in the delightful simplicity of this Creamy Salmon Pasta recipe. With its luscious creamy sauce and the freshness of spring onions, it's a dish that's both comforting and bursting with flavor.
Whether you're cooking for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion, this recipe is sure to please.
LET'S GET STARTED!
- 250 grams of pasta of your choice
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of heavy cream (approximately 250 ml)
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley or basil, finely chopped for garnish (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the finely chopped garlic and sauté for about 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add the sliced spring onions to the skillet and sauté them for 2-3 minutes, or until they become soft and slightly caramelized.
- Add the salmon pieces to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through.
- Pour the heavy cream into the skillet and bring it to a boil. Let the sauce simmer and thicken for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Stir the grated Parmesan cheese into the sauce until it's melted and well combined. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to the creamy sauce and toss everything together, ensuring the pasta is fully coated with the sauce.
- Serve the Creamy Pasta with Salmon immediately, garnished with fresh parsley or basil if desired.