Herb-Infused Lemon SalmonIndulge in the delightful simplicity of this Baked Salmon recipe.
A Zesty Baking Paper Delight - Elevate your dinner experience with our Herb-Infused Lemon Salmon, a culinary delight that's as easy to make as it is delicious. In this recipe, we'll show you how to create a flavorful masterpiece by baking succulent salmon fillets on a fragrant bed of herbs and zesty lemon slices, all wrapped in a convenient baking paper pouch. Get ready to embark on a culinary journey that's bursting with fresh and vibrant flavors.
- 4 salmon fillets
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 8 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Baking paper
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Place a large sheet of baking paper on a baking tray. It should be large enough to create a pouch to enclose the salmon.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and black pepper to your liking.
- Lay two sprigs of fresh rosemary and four sprigs of fresh thyme on the baking paper. These will serve as a fragrant bed for the salmon.
- Place a lemon slice on top of the herbs.
- Lay a salmon fillet on each lemon slice.
- Sprinkle minced garlic evenly over the salmon fillets.
- Drizzle each salmon fillet with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place another lemon slice on top of each salmon.
- Add the remaining herbs on top.
- Carefully fold the baking paper over the salmon fillets, creating a pouch. Secure the edges by folding them several times, ensuring the pouch is well-sealed.
- Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for 13-17 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon fillets. The salmon should be easily flake with a fork when done.
- Carefully open the pouch (watch out for hot steam) and transfer the salmon fillets to serving plates.
- Garnish with extra fresh herbs and lemon slices if desired.
And there you have it - Herb-Infused Lemon Salmon, a dish that combines the simplicity of baking with the boldness of aromatic herbs and zesty lemon. Whether it's a special occasion or a weeknight dinner, this recipe promises to impress.
Enjoy the delightful burst of flavors and the ease of cleanup with this sensational salmon creation!