Healthy Salmon SaladThis delicious salmon salad is filled with vegetables. After eating this lunch you will not only feel good and healthy, but you will also be assured that your rumbling stomach has disappeared!
What's even easier to love?
- 1 pound (500 g) skinless salmon filets
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Whisk together all the marinade ingredients (olive oil, lemon juice, dill, oregano, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper). Pour half of the marinade into a large, shallow dish. Put the leftover marinade in the fridge to use as a dressing later.
- Brush the salmon filet with the marinade. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Sear the salmon on both sides until crispy and cooked to your liking.
- While the salmon is cooking, prepare all the salad ingredients (romaine lettuce, tomato, avocado, cucumber and red onion) and mix or arrange them in a large salad bowl.
- Cut the salmon into slices and divide over the salad. Drizzle the salmon salad with the remaining dressing. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve immediately or refrigerate.