EASY SALMON PUFF PASTRY SNACKSA super fun and tasty puff pastry snack made with only 4 ingredients, super easy!
Perfect for a snack night.
- Large slice of puff pastry
- Herbal cream cheese
- 50 grams smoked salmon
- One egg
- Take the puff pastry out of the freezer and let it thaw
- Preheat the oven to 190/200 degrees
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl.
- Spread the herbal cream cheese on the puff pastry. Then divide the smoked salmon on top
- Roll it up and cut the roll into slices then place them on the baking tray with baking paper
- Beat half of the egg and brush the puff pastry rolls with it
- Bake the salmon puff pastry rolls for approx 15 minutes until golden brwon and then leave them to cool down
Tip: If you don't have a large slice of puff pastry, then stick the small slices togheter.
Enjoy your delicious salmon snack with friends and family! And click here for more salmon snakcs!