CREAMY VÅRLAKS SALMONFresh, creamy and surprisingly good: salmon with herb cream cheese!
- 4 VÅRLAKS fillets
- 1 fennel
- 1 zucchini
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 1 shallot
- Pepper and salt
- Olive oil
- Peel the shallot and pack the cream cheese, parsley and dill and mix these ingredients. Season with lemon juice, pepper and salt. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease the oven dish with olive oil.
- Take half of the cream cheese mix and spread it on the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for about 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the salmon)
- Remove the salmon from the oven and top with the remaining cream cheese, time to enjoy!
Tip: Serve with homemade fries and vegetables!